The Rentals - Return Of The Rentals Full Album
Vocals [Female] – Rachel Haden
|2||Sweetness And Tenderness||5:55|
|3||The Love I'm Searching For||3:35|
|5||My Summer Girl||3:12|
|7||Please Let That Be You|
Keyboards [Additional] – Jim Richards
|8||Friends Of P.||3:32|
|24 60934||The Rentals||Return Of The Rentals (Cass, Album)||Maverick, Reprise Records||24 60934||Canada||1995|
|WPCR-651||The Rentals||Return Of The Rentals (CD, Album, Promo)||Maverick, Reprise Records||WPCR-651||Japan||1996|
|CDW 46093||The Rentals||Return Of The Rentals (CD, Album)||Maverick, Reprise Records||CDW 46093||Canada||1995|
|4-46093-A||The Rentals||Return Of The Rentals (Cass, Album, Promo)||Maverick, Reprise Records||4-46093-A||US||1995|
|2-46093-A||The Rentals||Return Of The Rentals (CD, Album, Promo)||Maverick, Reprise Records||2-46093-A||US||1995|
- A&R – Guy Oseary
- Design [Graphic Design] – Kevin Hosmann
- Drums – Pat Wilson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bryan Davis, Ryan Boesch
- Guitar – Rod Cervera
- Management – Bob Cavallo, Pat Magnarella
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By, Arranged By – Matt Sharp, Tom Grimley
- Photography By – Charles Hamilton , Rod Cervera
- Producer – Matt Sharp, Tom Grimley
- Recorded By – Tom Grimley
- Synthesizer [Moog] – Tom Grimley
- Violin, Vocals – Petra Haden
- Vocals, Synthesizer [Moog] – Cherielynn Westrich
- Vocals, Synthesizer [Moog], Bass – Matt Sharp
- Written-By – Matt Sharp
All songs Powhatan Street Music (BMI).
© ℗ 1995 Maverick Recording Company.
Marketed by Reprise Records, a Time Warner Company.
Made in U.S.A. Mfg. by WEA Manufacturing.
Recorded at Poop Alley.
Arranged and mixed at Hollywood Sound.
Mastered at Precision.
- Barcode (Text): 0 9362-46093-2 2
- Barcode (String): 093624609322
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 1 46093-2 SRC##01 M1S6
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 1 46093-2 SRC##01 M1S3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): [SRC logo] 1 46093-2 SRC##01 M1S10
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U3O
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 2U3N
- Marketed By – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – Maverick Recording Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Maverick Recording Company
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Recorded At – Poop Alley Studio
- Mixed At – Hollywood Sound Recorders
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Published By – Powhatan Street Music
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
Return of the Rentals is the debut studio album by American alternative rock band The Rentals, released on October 24, 1995, through Maverick Records, a subsidiary of Reprise Records. The album features Matt Sharp-Weezer's bassist at the time-on vocals and bass, as well as Weezer drummer Patrick Wilson. Other contributors include Tom Grimley Moog, production, Petra Haden violin, vocals, Rachel Haden vocals, Guy Oseary album artwork, and Stephen Marcussen mastering. Return of the Rentals. The Rentals. Alternative 1995. The Love I'm Searching For. The album features Matt Sharp - Weezer's bassist at the time - on vocals and bass, as well as Weezer drummer Patrick Wilson. Other contributors include Tom Grimley Moog, production, Petra Haden violin, vocals, Rachel Haden vocals, Guy Oseary album artwork, and Stephen Marcussen mastering, among others. Return of the Rentals was well received by critics and produced the successful single Friends of P. Unfortunately, the station stopped broadcasting. Perhaps, this is a temporary station problem. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist Sample. A great album following Matt Sharp's departure from Weezer. In this album you can really hear the talent that Sharp has harnessed. Weezer's song writing has suffered ever since Sharp has left, and in listening to this album,he has not lost a step with his songwriting. If you liked Weezer's first two albums, try this out and then wonder what could have been. The Rentals Q36, releases 26 June 2020 1. Nowhere Girl 3. 9th Configuration 4. Teen Beat Cosmonaut 5. Above This Broken World 6. Forgotten Astronaut 7. Conspiracy 8. Breaking And Breaking And Breaking 9. Great Big Blue 10. Information And The Island In The Sky 11. Spaceships 12. Goodbye, Steve 13. Invasion Night 14. ponkerton I'm usually not a fan of the Rentals' experimental edge, but this project has really clicked me Favorite track: Teen Beat Cosmonaut. jcamp1026. jcamp1026 This is definitely the best Rentals album to date, every song has so much energy and enthusiasm. The concept is brilliant and very well done, I love the space & astronaut stories. Return of the Rentals is the debut album by The Rentals, released on October 24, 1995, through Maverick Records. In addition to band frontman Matt Sharp, the band lineup consisted of Weezer drummer Pat Wilson on drums, Cherielynn Westrich on vocals, Petra Haden on viola and vocals, Rod Cervera on guitar, and Tom Grimley on Moog synthesizer. Songwriting for ROTR began as early as 1993. In May of that year, Sharp collaborated on a song with Rivers Cuomo titled Mrs. Originally considered for an. Return of the Rentals was well received by critics and produced the successful single Friends of P. which peaked at number 7 on Billboards Modern Rock Chart and received significant airplay on MTVs 120 Minutes. Return of the Rentals Q&A. Producers Matt Sharp & Tom Grimley. Writers Matt Sharp. Label Maverick Recording Company & Reprise Records. More The Rentals albums